I Hate how people beg for likes and attention on social sites, and yet here I am, shouting alone on a blog and I am pretty sure no one will read this, and why should they?
"Random Feelings"
Some say truth is subjective, i think people are subjective. From criminal perspective they are doing good and from priest perspective they are not. The world is either round or flat, it can't be both or neither, relative to perspective. From the genius perspective they are dumb, and from the dumb perspective they are genius.
I want to write, I want to write truth? But will I write truth? What I write is just a perspective of truth or version of my own truth. Is that make me a liar?
I know I sound completely Paranoid, and I am not sorry if I wasted your time.
I read you. I guess I am the mad hatter son . Also you write good . The mad hatter wants more of your writings... (:
ReplyDelete